There are currently no “Shoot to Sell – Sell with ProSelect” workshops scheduled for the near future. Email Mark your express your interest.
This 2 day workshop will be presented by Master Photographer and Business Coach, Mark Rossetto. Mark built and ran one of Melbourne’s most successful portrait studios, photographing approximately 500 clients per year.
This practical, content-packed workshop is designed for any photography business professional in any genre, style and location around the world. The business principles and selling techniques are tested and proven over 10 years and are all customer focused to increase client education and ultimately achieve greater sales.
I want to make sure that this workshop is open to everyone and not let finances stop you from coming. We can set up a payment plan for you. The best part about this you can implement the training and make payments after the workshop.
Expression of interest
If you are interested in do the workshop or if you’re in a location and would like me to run a workshop in your area, please let me know. (A group got together and helped make Hobart happen) Contact Mark Directly on email@example.com
All of the past workshops in Brisbane, Melbourne, Hobart and Sydney where sold out. So make sure you reserve you seat today!
Locations & Dates
Please check back soon for new locations and dates.
DAY 1 : SHOOT TO SELL
Using the genre and style you already have, you will learn the art of client education from the first phone call all the way to the order the artwork. Increase your average orders and have a greater consistency and predictability in your photography studio.
- How to talk to and book a client from the first enquiry
- Take a client through the whole sale experience from booking to order form
- How to select the latest business models, products, collections and price lists to suit your photography style and business set-up
- How to get specific and shoot with purpose with collections and layouts in mind
- How to shoot variety in a studio and/or outdoor location
- Posing, lighting and composition techniques to gain greater sales
- How to create a shoot list with any age and stage including the 45 minute newborn shoot
- 5 of the best educational tools to set yourself up for the win
- How to create and understand the benchmark standards for your studio and then take it to the next level
- How to increase the clients experience and give them great value and quality service
Please note: This is not a baby wrapping, photoshopping, post production, or camera skills style workshop. You’ll be learning methods to set your business up for the greatest chance to be a successful photography studio.
DAY 2 : SELL WITH PROSELECT
ProSelect is an in-person sales software for photographers which guides you through the complete presenting and selling process with your client. It doesn’t matter if you have never heard of ProSelect or have been using it for many, many years. This workshop is designed for best practise, ease of usability, how to use it to increase your average sale and then how to close sales in a fun and interactive way.
- The power of ProSelect and how it works
- A step-by-step sales design consultation starting with the perfect slideshow presentation and ending with a completed client order form
- Top 8 steps to a successful design consultation
- How to set up your slideshow images for maximum impact and wow factor
- Proven selling techniques and closing styles to increase your average sale
- Objection handling
- Best practise payment options
- Contracts / Agreements options
- Why 30% of Mark’s client’s spent $3000 or more using ProSelect.
Please note: even if you don’t currently use ProSelect, you can sign up for a free 30 day trial while attending the workshop and see how it can transform your business. You’ll also receive over 30 ProSelect templates ready to use.
Attendees: Workshops will be limited to 10 -15 photographers (depending on location)
Early Bird Workshop Fee: $1990 per person $AUD (Normally $2450 when booking within 4 weeks of event)
PayPal: Click on city your attending the workshop at above. Pay in full or a minimum 50% deposit is required to confirm your booking. Remainder 50% due 30 days prior to workshop. (50% payment coupon code is “mrw2017” type in at payment gate way through PayPal)
Direct Transfer: Pay in full or a minimum 50% deposit is required to confirm your booking. Remainder 50% due 30 days prior to workshop.
Account Name: Mark Rossetto, BSB: 063 220, Acc: 1014 1124, Ref: Your Name
Payment Plan option: I want to make sure that this workshop is open to everyone and not let finances stop you from coming. We can set up a payment plan for you. Pay a deposit $490 to hold your spot, then $100pw / 10 weeks or $200pw / 5 weeks. The best part about this you can implement the training and make payments after the workshop. T’s and C’s Apply contact Mark directly for this option.
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided each day
- Workshop booklet with everything covered during the 2 days
- Business forms and templates
- Trade partners and sponsors discounts
What’s NOT included
Transport and accommodation to your chosen workshop is not included.
What to bring
- Your studio marketing collateral (brochures, flyers, booking letters, pricelist, booklets, etc)
- Laptop/computer is required for day 2. Be sure you have ProSelect installed at least 1 week prior to the workshop and have had a play so you know your way around the program
- Bring some client images and ProSelect files to use practice with
- Comfortable clothing
- Drink bottle and snacks
- Notepad and pen
- An open mind and a smile