Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a fly on the wall and watch a photography session with an experienced master photographer? To watch and listen how to communicate, educate, soft-sell and shoot for the end product in mind with a client?
I’m creating a series called “Fly on the Wall” Photography Shoots for education. As a photography business coach it’s easy to say “do this, say that, shoot for the end product in mind, make the sale” etc, so these educational shoots are a way I can actively show how all the steps come together.
This is an opportunity for 5 people to be a fly on the wall and watch me in action. See the full client photographic experience which includes.
What does the session cover?
- Setting up the studio before the client arrives
- Pre shoot planning with the client. Go thought the 6 steps to help set yourself up for the win.
- The session is self. lighting, posing, interacting and fun. Watch how specific I get to make sure I have the shots I need with the end product in mind.
- The “Take down” Information to give after the session and help educate the clients about the design appointment, products, wall collections, payments, etc.
- Then the client goes home and we have open Q & A at the end.
Fill out your details below. To find out about the next Fly on the wall session via FB.
How much does it cost?
Nothing my gift from me to you.