Using the genre and style you already have, you will learn the art of client education from the first phone call all the way to the order the artwork. Increase your average orders and have a greater consistency and predictability in your photography studio. It’s all about How to increase the clients experience and give them great value and quality service. The workshop will cover:
- Take a client through the whole client experience from Website to “How would you like to pay for that?”
- Psychology of sales and marketing
- Successful photography business models to suit you, your family and your lifestyle
- Understanding the clients buying cycle (why and when people buy)
- Advanced Website layout to increase client engagement
- Create and develop a lead magnet to attached new clients
- Get creative with a Social Media content planner
- Mark’s Key top 3 Passive and Active Marketing plans
- Phone scripts that convert in 6 easy steps
- Booking forms, Pre session planning & questionnaires – Why this is important and how to do it
- Get specific and shoot with the end product in mind
- Same day IPS (save time and save money)
- Top 6 steps to a successful design consultation
- Proven selling techniques and closing styles to increase your average sale
- How to create and understand the benchmark standards for your studio and then take it to the next level
- …and so much more!
Please note: This workshop is 100% business and marketing related, without any fluff. You’ll be learning methods to set your business and marketing up for the greatest chance to be a successful photography studio. No shooting, posing or props will be used through out the day.
Date: Tuesday 30th July
Time: 9am – 5pm (With dinner afterwards)
Location: Novotel Brisbane Airport. 6-8 The Circuit, Brisbane Airport QLD 4008
Workshop Fee: Early Bird Price $975 AUD per person. (Up until 3 weeks prior to the event normally $1450. Save $475)
PayPal: Pay in full or a minimum 50% deposit is required to confirm your booking. Remainder 50% due 30 days prior to workshop. (50% payment coupon code is “mrw2019” type in at payment gate way through PayPal)
Direct Transfer: Pay in full or a minimum 50% deposit is required to confirm your booking. Remainder 50% due 30 days prior to workshop.
Account Name: Mark Rossetto, BSB: 063 220, Acc: 1014 1124, Ref: Your Name (Please message Mark asap if you are doing this method of payment)
BOOK YOUR SEAT FOR ONLY $100 DEPOSIT WITH PAYRIGHT: I want to make sure that this workshop is open to everyone and not let finances stop you from coming. We can set up a payment plan for you. Simply pay a deposit of $100 ($100 payment coupon code is “payright$100” – type in at payment gateway through PayPal). Once payment is made Mark will contact you directly to set up your payright account within 48hours. Please note that extra fees apply.
Attendees: Workshops will be limited to only 10-15 attendees. (All previous workshops have sold out)
- Morning tea, Lunch Afternoon tea and refreshments will be provided each day
- Workshop booklet
- Business and marketing forms, templates and worksheets
- Trade partners and sponsors discounts (these are awesome, saving your $100’s)
What’s NOT included
Transport and accommodation to the workshop is not included.
What to bring
- Your studio marketing collateral (brochures, flyers, booking letters, price list, booklets, etc. For you to refer to throughout the day)
- Comfortable clothing
- Drink bottle and snacks
- Notepad and pen
- An open mind and a smile
Testimonials – Read what others say about Marks coaching and workshops.