Following on from the success of my Master your Marketing workshops, The Baby Summit and Milkyway Retreat, I’ve had a HUGE increase photographers asking “So now I have the client, how do I get them to buy my artwork?”
It’s all too common these days to hear phrases like “I can’t find the right clients” or “you live in a better area than me”, or even “you’re just so lucky you have good clients all the time”. But I can assure you that clients are made, not found! Client education is key to understanding your true value.
As always this practical, content-packed workshop is designed give you the tools and strategies to help educate your clients through the entire client experience to generate bigger sales and set yourself up for the win… without needing to be all hardcore salesy. The workshop will cover from the first enquiry all the way through to helping client purchase their artwork. Mark will be giving you the road map to success, and cover each step of the way.
This is all achieved through great client education, understanding the psychology of sales and the client buying cycles, and by giving the right information at the right time. It doesn’t matter if you’re a seasoned professional or just starting out in your photography journey – all of the techniques taught are proven and tested over 10 years and are transparent, honest and customer focused to give you the best opportunity to sell your artwork without having to sell at all.
Which will be perfect time for your Christmas clients and to set yourself for success in 2019.
The workshop will be presented by Master Photographer and Business Coach, Mark Rossetto. Mark built and ran one of Melbourne’s most successful portrait studios, photographing approximately 500 clients per year.
We want to make sure that this workshop is open to everyone and not let finances stop you from coming. We can set up a payment plan for you. The best part about this you can implement the training and make payments after the workshop. Plus Brilliant Prints has offered to subsidies $200 per person! Which is HUGE!
This workshop is hosted and sponsored by Brilliant Prints.
Date: Monday 26th November 2018
Time: 9am (sharp) – 5pm (with dinner in the evening)
Address: 59 Bluestone Circuit Seventeen Mile Rocks 4073 – Brilliant Prints
SHOOTING FOR SUCCESS
Using the genre and style you already have, you will learn the art of client education from the first phone call all the way to the order the artwork. Increase your average orders and have a greater consistency and predictability in your photography studio. It’s all about How to increase the clients experience and give them great value and quality service. The workshop will cover:
- Take a client through the whole client experience from Website to “How would you like to pay for that?”
- Advanced Website layout to increase client engagement
- Create and develop a lead magnet to attached new clients
- Get creative with a Social Media content planner
- Photography business growth roadmap
- Mark’s top 4 Passive and Active Marketing plans
- 6 Steps to answering the “how much is….?” question
- How to talk to and book a client from the first enquiry
- Pre session planning & questionnaires – Why this is important and how to do it
- Get specific and shoot with the end product in mind
- Top 6 steps to a successful design consultation
- Proven selling techniques and closing styles to increase your average sale
- How to create and understand the benchmark standards for your studio and then take it to the next level
Attendees: Workshop will be limited to 20 photographers only.
Workshop Fee: $750 per person $AUD – Huge Thank you to Brilliant prints. This workshop was $950. But Brilliant prints is happy to subsidies $200 per person.
Brilliant Prints have seen Mark’s clients grow and are selling more wall art and albums than ever before. So it’s in their and your best interest to get the training you need to do to build the business you want to have! Thank you again Liam and team at Brilliant Prints