Clients are made, not found!
It’s all too common these days to hear phrases like “I can’t find the right clients” or “you live in a better area than me”, or even “you’re just so lucky you have good clients all the time”. But I can assure you that clients are made, not found! Client education is key to understanding your true value.
Following on from the success of my Master your Marketing course, The Baby Summit and Milkyway Retreat, I’ve had a HUGE increase photographers asking “So now I have the client, how do I get them to buy my artwork?
As always this practical, content-packed workshop is designed give you the tools and strategies to help educate your clients through the entire client experience to generate bigger sales and set yourself up for the win… without needing to be all hardcore salesy. The workshop will cover from the first enquiry all the way through to helping the client purchase their artwork. Mark will be giving you the roadmap to success, and cover each step of the way. Whether you’re selling online files, transitioning into IPS or already have a well-oiled structured IPS model, I guarantee you will get lots of light bulb moments throughout the day.
This is all achieved through great client education, understanding the psychology of sales and the client buying cycles, and by giving the right information at the right time. It doesn’t matter if you’re a seasoned professional or just starting out in your photography journey – all of the techniques taught are proven and tested over 10 years, not only within Marks own photography business but also with 100’s of other businesses around the world. They are transparent, honest and customer focused to give you the best opportunity to sell your artwork without having to sell at all.
This is a practical, content-packed workshop that is designed for any portrait photography business professional in any genre, style and location around the world. It will be presented by Master Photographer and Photography Business Coach, Mark Rossetto. Mark built and ran one of Melbourne’s most successful portrait studios, photographing approximately 500 clients per year.
We want to make sure that this workshop is open to everyone and not let finances stop you from coming, so we can set up a payment plan for you. The best part about this is that you can implement the training and make payments after the workshop.
Using the genre and style you already have, you will learn the art of client education from the first phone call all the way to the order the artwork. Increase your average orders and have a greater consistency and predictability in your photography studio. It’s all about How to increase the clients experience and give them great value and quality service. The workshop will cover:
- Take a client through the whole client experience from Website to “How would you like to pay for that?”
- Psychology of sales and marketing
- Successful photography business models to suit you, your family and your lifestyle
- Understanding the clients buying cycle (why and when people buy)
- Advanced Website layout to increase client engagement
- Create and develop a lead magnet to attached new clients
- Get creative with a Social Media content planner
- Mark’s Key top 3 Passive and Active Marketing plans
- Phone scripts that convert in 6 easy steps
- Booking forms, Pre session planning & questionnaires – Why this is important and how to do it
- Get specific and shoot with the end product in mind
- Same day IPS (save time and save money)
- Top 6 steps to a successful design consultation
- Proven selling techniques and closing styles to increase your average sale
- How to create and understand the benchmark standards for your studio and then take it to the next level
- …and so much more!
Please note: This workshop is 100% business and marketing related, without any fluff. You’ll be learning methods to set your business and marketing up for the greatest chance to be a successful photography studio. No shooting, posing or props will be used through out the day.
Date: Tuesday 30th July
Time: 9am – 5pm (With dinner afterwards)
Location: Novotel Brisbane Airport. 6-8 The Circuit, Brisbane Airport QLD 4008