Are you struggling to give your clients a great IPS experience? Does it seem too hard to set up a new program and you don’t know where to start? Or perhaps you use ProSelect already but would like to learn how to use it with IPS techniques?
Learn the best practises of using ProSelect from setting up a slideshow to printing your order form. See how it can be used to increase your average sale and how to close sales in a fun and interactive way.
Proselect is an in-person sales software for photographers which guides you through the complete presenting and selling process with your client.
Like any new software, sometimes it’s a steep learning curve to learn it on your own. In this course, Mark will teach you the best practises, ease of usability, how to use it to increase your average sale and then how to close sales in a fun and interactive way.
It doesn’t matter if you have never heard of Proselect or have been using it for many, many years, this course is for you!
Please note: even if you don’t currently use Proselect, you can sign up for a free 30 day trial while attending the workshop and see how it can transform your business. You’ll also receive over 30 ProSelect templates ready to use.
– The power of ProSelect and how it works
– A step-by-step sales design consultation starting with the perfect slideshow presentation and ending with a completed client order form
– Top 8 steps to a successful design consultation
– How to set up your slideshow images for maximum impact and wow factor
– Proven selling techniques and closing styles to increase your average sale
– Contracts / Agreements options
– Find out how and why 30% of Mark’s client’s spent $3000 or more using Proselect.
– Marks Proselect Data files to import! Includes over 60 of his favourite templates, price list, agreements, payments, preferences, etc. (Just this alone will save you over 40 hours of work to build it all by yourself. If you know how too)
– A step-by-step sales design consultation starting with the perfect slideshow presentation and ending with a completed client order form.
– Top 8 steps to a successful design consultation.
Up to 4 hours